Hands speak a lot about you. They tell how much you care about yourselves, how you live your life and love your body. It is said that hands reduce a woman’s age several years.
Here are some essential tips on nail care which would definitely help you a lot.
- Never use something like scissors for both for infected and non infected nails.
- File your nails regularly and always keep them short.
- If your nails are exposed to chemicals, moisture, water, etc, it could result in split peeling nails or allergic reaction.
- Take care of your nails between salon visits.
- Always get artificial nails applied by a good technician.
- Make a habit of using hand cream often. Keep a bottle of it in a place which you visit frequently. Apply hand care cream several times in a day for keeping the hands soft and smooth.
- Keep gloves while gardening or washing dishes. It would protect your hands from dust, pollution and chemical reactions at all times by wearing gloves while doing.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before applying any polish. If you have recently washed your hands, wait until the water has completely dried out of your nails. This will help prevent the cursed bubbling.
- Do not use fingernails as replacement Swiss army knives. Use proper tools for the job. Try and remember to treat your nails like jewels not tools…
- Nail biting is a difficult habit to break. Nail grooming can be an effective way to relieve the temptation to bite. Nail polish serves as a visual cue to keep from biting. By having a manicure every 4/6 weeks can help to break the habit as you will visibly see the benefit of having a manicure and looking after your hands..
- Keep your hands clean at all times.